Asunto :   The end is coming,Cargos to / from China,Sea&Air Freight, Quality Control, Company Audits and Inspection Provided,from Globe-Express Logistics
From :   "Skyler Zhang|Globe Express" <skyler.zhang@globe-express.com.cn>
Date :   Thu, 1 Dec 2016 17:08:20 +0800

Dear Client,

Good day for you!
 I'm Skyler from Shenzhen,China, I'm working as a forwarder in Shenzhen port for such long time, always provide the best service for Import and Export both of ocean and air freight between South America and China.
Our company has three main offices in Shenzhen,Shanghai and Xiamen ports,besides, we have our own co loaders in the other main ports in China, all these for our more efficient business.

We can do:
a)  Sea &Air Freight
b)  Company Audits
c)  Pre-loading Inspection
d)  Supplier Search
e)  Quality Control
f)  Purchase Follow-up
g)  Customs Clearance
h)  Financing

So,if you have any need,pls contact me freely.

Saludos cordiales / Best regards / Cumprimentos/Freundliche Grüße / Meilleures Salutations

Skyler Zhang|Overseas Dept.

(work +86-755-33246065
 Whatsapp +86-135-4507-0876
 Email skyler.zhang@globe-express.com.cn
 Skype Skyler Zhang

Globe Express | An International Freight forwarder

Shenzhen Unit G.16F | Tower A World Finance Center | N0.4003 Shennan Road | Shenzhen, PRC 518010

Please visit our NEW website www.globe-express.com.cn to learn more about us | visit our servicing tracking platform www.globe-quality.com to help us ENHANCE and IMPROVE | also pls visit our new service websitewww.globetrading.com to find more intersted.

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the stated addressee(s) only. E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither Globe Express Logistics Limited, nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.