Asunto :   operate shipments
From :   Eason <cargozxy@cargolinks.cn>
Date :   21 Nov 2016 23:05:26 +0800

Dear manager

Thanks in advance!

My company can help you to operate all shipments from china to whole South America.

First of all , i konw your company is a very competitive company in colombia ,  I feel great honor to cooperate with you. and my company also very competitive company in china, my rate is the best.
and i am sure we are working together. i can help you to win more market in colombia or whole South America.

We are looking for a exclusive partner in (colombia , chile ,bolivia, peru ,ecuador), As a freight forwarder, we are major in middle and south America from China only. We are glad to invite you act as our exclusive partner

at the destination.

P.O.L: NINGBO/SHANGHAI/SHENZHEN/HONGKONG/XIAMEN/KAOHSIUNG

P.O.D: BUENAVENTURA/CALLAO/SAN ANTONIO/Guayaquil/LIRQUEN/VALPARAISO

O/F:USD1100/1100/1100 Per 20'ST /40GP/40HQ   40NOR/USD1000

Profit share : USD50/GP

Mbl Releax : USD50/BL

Free Time:21days

T/T:About 28days

Valid until NOV,30th/16.

Look forward your shipper information ,i arrange booking for you!