Asunto :   Re:From China to Latin America sea rate
From :   "Devin Chen" <commercial@flysailing.net>
Date :   18 Nov 2016 04:04:17 +0800
Disposition-notification-to :   commercial@flysailing.net

Dear friend,

Good day wish you everything goes well.

Our company is a leading professional freight forwarder and logistic and have cooperation with many big Carrier and Air lines.

At the same time , Our company is Non Vessel Operating Common Carriers(NVOCC)& WCA member.

We get the spot rate and looking for new partners in Latin America, if you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me.

If you are a large company, the amount of cargoes, we can also apply on the basis of the following rates reduction USD100.

Our SPOT RATE as below :

POL : HONGKONG/SHENZHEN/QINGDAO/TIANJIN/DALIAN/SHANGHAI/NINGBO

POD :MANZANILLO/LAZARO CARDEAN/ENSENADA (MEXICO)

POD:BUENAVENTURA (COLOMBIA)

POD:CALLAO (PERU)

POD:SAN ANTONIO/VALPARAISO/IQUIQUE/ARICA (CHILE)

POD:GUAYAQUIL (ECUADOR)

O/F : USD1300/1400/1400/1200 PER 20GP/40GP/40HQ/40NOR

FREE DAY : 21 days

VALIDITY : 30th, Nov

 If you need the air rates or other informations pls let me know

Thanks in advance

Looking forward to your early quotation !

Best Regards

Devin Chen

Commercial Manager

Fly Sailing Logistics Co., Ltd

WEB: www.flysailing.net

TEL: 86 (0592) 5695570/814

SKYPE:  3062842751@qq.com

WHATSAPP: 86 13530155190

Import/Export Cargo Forwarding(FCL/LCL & Air transport)