Asunto :   SHIPPER / CNEE
From :   Eason <cargozxy@cargolinks.cn>
Date :   16 Nov 2016 22:17:41 +0800

Dear

Have a good day!.

I′m may General Pricing Department of
Operlatin Forwarding Co., Ltd. international freight forwarders, we are looking for a close business relationship with your company where both parties benefit and trust as strategic partners because we have a very good  market share for FCL, LCL and Air shipments

We have excellent relationship with various carriers or lines, such as: MAERSK, MSC, CMA, CSCL, CSAV, EMC, APL, LAN, KLM, etc. They give us good service and spaces in peak season; some even have contract with us.

POL : Kaohsiung/yantian/hongkong/shekou/shanghai/Ningbo /Qindao/Busan

POD: BUENAVENTURA/CALLAO/SAN ANTONIO/Guayaquil/LIRQUEN/VALPARAISO/IQUIQUE

O/F: USD1200/20'ST   USD1300/40GP   USD1300/40HC   USD1200/40NOR

Profit share: USD50/CONT

Mbl Releax: USD50/BL

T/T: 21days

credit:30days

Payment :prepaid or collect

Vailtity:  15th November TO 30th November

Contact with cnee , look forward your shipper information ,i need booking for you!

Thanks in advance for your overnight reply.

Beginning July 1st, 2016- SOLAS Weight Vericiation (VGM, Verified Gross Mass) is required

Eason

Sales manager

Import/Export Cargo Forwarding(FCL/LCL Ocean  Air transport)

CARGOLINKS LOGISTICS CO., LTD
Tel:+86-0755-33048125 / 15813641145

SKYPE: eason-zeng2

WHATAPP:+86-15813641145

QQ:3048794251

http://www.cargolinks.cn/

Add:Shun Hing Sq, Di Wang Commercial Ctr 5002 Shen NanDong  Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen, China.

“NVOCC”的图片搜索结果“NVOCC”的图片搜索结果“NVOCC”的图片搜索结果

Just want to service for you