Asunto :   FOB rate China to Peru
From :   "Luck Xu" <luck@greatwallcargo.com>
Date :   15 Nov 2016 17:37:08 +0800

Dear Friends
Have a nice day.
Our company is a freight forwarding company which service station at Shanghai/Shenzhen/Ningbo/Hongkong,in charge of shipping from China to Peru
Now , Our company sincerely seeking partners who need our service and rate, seek common development.
The range of our service as map

We cover all aspects of international freight forwarding with our main focus on:

•         Air Freight

–        Consolidated Shipments

–        Direct Shipments

•         3D Service – Direct Door Delivery

•         Express Freight

•         Ocean Freight

–        LCL-Shipments

–        NVO-Services

–        Full Container Loads

•         Value Added Services

–        Customs Brokerage

–        Supply Chain Services

–        Transport Insurance

–        Warehousing Services

Update rate for your reference.

POL

POD

O/F

Transit time

Free day

Valid to

20'GP

40'GPHO

Shenzhen

Callao

USD 1350

USD1600

About 30Days

20'GP/40'GP/HQ:21days

 Nov 30th

Ningbo

Callao

USD 1350

USD1600

About 27Days

 Nov 30th

Shanghai

Callao

USD 1350

USD1600

About25Days

Nov 30th

Hongkong

Callao

USD 1350

USD1600

About 30Days

  Nov 30th

Qingdao

Callao

USD 1350

USD1600

About 37 Days

 Nov 30th

Kaohsiung

Callao

USD 1350

USD1600

About33 Days

 Nov 30th

Dalian

Callao

USD 1350

USD1600

About38 Days

 Nov 30th

Xingang

Callao

USD 1350

USD1600

About39 Days

 Nov 30th

If you have big carga shipment ,we can apply spot rate
Including DTHC
 If you interested in above rate ,pls contact me free.

99.png

Thanks& Best reguards

Luck Xu

Sales Representative

Add:A18,Jiangsu Builing, Fuzhong Road Futian District,  Shenzhen,  Chian

 Tel: 86-0755-33999539

 xyx2016430@outlook.com

 Email: luck@greatwallcargo.com

Webaite: www.greatwallcargo.com