Asunto :   RE:Good rate from China to Peru
From :   "Antin Luo" <overseas02@hslogistics.com.cn>
Date :   11 Nov 2016 18:10:33 +0800

Dear Friend,
Good day!
we wnat to introduce our company and our services to you,our group major in Peru about 15 years.we have offce in main ports of China,
such as Shanghai/Ningbo/Hongkong/Shenzhen/Qingdao/Xiamen.we can handle the shipment well from China.
we have very excellent relation with many carriers and have contract with them.
so we can apply competitive rate.in addition,we can also best service for you
Below are some rates for your info:
 OWA CNTR PLS CONFIRM CASE BY CASE

If you have big shipment,we can apply a spot rate to you.
Hope this rate can win some clients and shipment
If you have any request,pls feel free contact me

Thanks & Best regards!

Antin Luo
Sales Representative
Hengshun International Logistics Ltd
            恒顺国际物流有限公司
ADD:Room 616,Fengle Building,Mid Fengle Road,Hungpu,Guangzhou
TEL:086-020-85026013
Skype:Antinluo@outlook.com
    Whatsapp:+8613570770615
E-MAIL:overseas02@hslogistics.com.cn