Asunto :   Competitive Rate from China to Peru
From :   "Trancy Shangguan" <sales01@hslogistics.com.cn>
Date :   11 Nov 2016 16:24:34 +0800

Dear Friend
Good day!!!
This is Trancy from Hengshun International Logistics Ltd.
We provider for China or Asia/Latin American sea and air shipment
Are you looking for a trustful forwarder at origin port?
Our company was sat up more than then years, and we have very good relationship with many shipping company.

Here is the updated ocean freight for your reference, pls check as below:
POL: Shenzhen/Hongkong/Shanghai/Ningbo
POD: Callao, Peru
O/F: USD1350/1600/1600  per 20DV/40DV/40HC (including DTHC)
Free time: 21 days
T/T: 28-33 days
Validity: to Nov. 30

In addition, we have competitive air freight, and We also have service for other puerto.
If you need, wellcome to quote to me.
If you have any request, pls feel free to let me know, I will relpy you at first time.
Hope you can cooperate with me.
Waiting for your reply. :)

Saludos,

Trancy Shangguan
Sales Representative
Hengshun International Logistics Ltd

顺国际物流有限公司
ADD:Room 616,Fengle Building,Mid Fengle Road,Hungpu,Guangzhou
TEL:086-020-85026013
Skype: Trancy073@hotmail.com
E-MAIL:sales01@hslogistics.com.cn