Asunto :   Re: Re: Vailtity: 1st November TO 30th November
From :   may <nvocc@operlatin.com>
Date :   31 Oct 2016 23:39:00 +0800

Dear manager

Thanks in advance!

We are looking for a exclusive partner in (colombia , chile ,bolivia, peru ,ecuador), As a freight forwarder, we are major in middle and south America from China only. We are glad to invite you act as our exclusive partner

at the destination.

POL : Kaohsiung/yantian/hongkong/shekou/shanghai/Ningbo /Qindao/Busan

POD: SANANTONIO/VALPARAISO/LIRQUEN/IQUIQUE/Callao/Guayaquil/Buenaventura

O/F: USD1700/20'ST   USD2100/20'ST  USD2100/20'ST USD1700/20'ST

Profit share: USD30/CONT

Mbl Releax: USD35/BL

T/T: 21days

credit:30days

Payment :prepaid or collect

Vailtity:  1st November TO 30th November

Warmly remarks!!!

1.If you need I can provide you with more air routes and more favorable price!

2. Because we are the VIP of many shipping companies,the shipping space is very enough!!!If you have any requirements on schedule or cost and so on, we can apply to the shipping companies for you!

3.WEIGH LIMITATION: 20gp<18tons. more than 18tons pls confirm to us case by case!!Now the lower season OWS container can easy to get space!We have most professional and effective operation.

That is also one of our strenghth to win you become our customer.

4.We can also provide you with the trailer customs clearance, warehousing and other services

5.We are professional and experienced company.We are mudium sizes company with registered fund about usd. 2000000 and 200 stuff,Engaged in freight forwarding industry for more than ten years!