Asunto :   Cargos to/fromChina, Quality Control,Pre-loading Inspection and Customs Clearance ,We're your eyes in China !
From :   "Skyler.Zhang" <skyler.zhang@globe-express.com.cn>
Date :   Wed, 19 Oct 2016 00:38:26 +0800 (CST)

Dear partner,

Nice day!
Here is Skyler,from Globe Express Logistics (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd,China.
As a professional and international freight forwarder,an overview of our service:
a)  Quality Control
b)  Company Audits
c)  Pre-loading Inspection
d)  Supplier Search
e)  Purchase Follow-up
f)  Sea Freight
g)  Customs Clearance
h)  Financing

We're your eyes in China, if you want to explore the wider and deeper market, please feel free to contact us!
---

B.RGDS.

Skyler Zhang|Overseas Dept.
Email: skyler.zhang@globe-express.com.cn
Skype:Skyler Zhang  WhatsApp :+86-135-4507-0876  Tel:+8633246061

Globe Express | An International Freight forwarder

Shenzhen Unit G.16F | Tower A World Finance Center | N0.4003 Shennan Road | Shenzhen, PRC 518010

Please visit our NEW website www.globe-express.com.cn to learn more about us | visit our servicing tracking platform www.globe-quality.com to help us ENHANCE and IMPROVE | also pls visit our new service website www.globetrading.com to find more intersted.

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the stated addressee(s) only. E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither Globe Express Logistics Limited, nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.