Asunto :   QUOTE / the South America / China base port
From :   Wency <sales1@jusgohk.com>
Date :   18 Oct 2016 20:26:17 +0800
Disposition-notification-to :   sales1@jusgohk.com

Dear Sir or Madam,

Good days! I'm Wency from JUSGO HongKong Limited.

As a freight forwarding company, we could provide with Import and Export both of ocean and air freight FCL/LCL.

Pls check here below is our net rate ex basis port of China to the South American base port.

POL: Tianjin/Shenzhen/Ningbo/Hongkong/Shanghai/Qingdao

POD: Buenaventure/Callao/Guayaquil/San Antonio/Arica——USD1450/1850/1850

MANZANILLO,MX/LAZARO CARDENAS——USD1400/1800/1800

CARTAGENA/CAUCEDO/KINGSTON ——USD1750/2160/2160

BUENOS AIRES/ITAJAI/SANTOS/MONTEVIDEO——USD2100/2300/2300

CARRIER: subject to space

Remarks:

* FOB ocean rates are all in. Subject to the local charge at the both ends.

* Validity till 31th of Oct.

Awaiting for your prompt and positive reply.

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at your soonest time.

Best regards,

Wency

 - Jusgo Hongkong Limited -

Add: Room 602 | Zhongxin Building | No.268 Baogang Dadao | Haizhu District | GZ | China

TEL:+86 20 84121092 | QQ:2130093735 | Facebook:18816780957@163.com | Email : sales1@jusgohk.com | Skype: Jusgohk Sales1(Wency) | Whatsapp:+8618816780957 | Website:www.jusgohk.com

Disclaimer:
This message and any associated files (together the "Contents") are intended solely for the addressee(s). The Contents are confidential and may contain private information or information that is subject to copyright or is a trade secret or which is privileged. Views or opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent views or opinions of JUSGO, its agents or their affiliated companies and may only be the view or opinion of the author. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not use, print, copy, store, forward, or disclose it or act in reliance of the contents. Please destroy all copies of the message and any associated files and notify the sender immediately that you have received it in error. Thank you for your cooperation.