Asunto :   RE:The best O/F and A/F from China to Peru
From :   "Antin Luo" <overseas02@hslogistics.com.cn>
Date :   13 Oct 2016 18:19:23 +0800

Dear  Friend,

Good day!

Wish your life happy and biz going well!

This is Antin Luo from Hengshun International Logistics Ltd. a forwarder located in Guangzhou,China.

I have learnt of your information from the Internet.

Our service:Import/Export Cargo Forwarding FCL/LCL & Air transportation

now it's my pleasure to update rate for you ,pls check our net/net rate in below:

INCLUDING DTHC

POL:Shenzhen/Hongkong/Shanghai/Ningbo

POD:Callao

O/F:USD1250/1450/1450/1150 Per 20'GP/40'GP/40'HQ/40'NOR

FREE TIME:21DAYS/ 40'NOR:15DAYS

T/T:26to 30 days

VALTD TO:October 20th to 31th

At the same time we also have a favorable air freight.

AOL:HKG

AOD:LIM

Airline:WE

A/F:+100KGS USD4.9per kg

       +300KGS USD4.6per kg

       +500KGS USD4.6 per kg

       +1000KGS USD4.3 per kg

ROUTING:HKG-MIA-LIM

T/T:Around 2 days

Frequency:daily

VALTD TO: October 14th

Wish this rate can help you , any question pls feel free let me know ,thanks

Looking forward to your kindly reply

Thanks & Best regards!

Antin Luo
Sales Representative
Hengshun International Logistics Ltd
            恒顺国际物流有限公司
ADD:Room 616,Fengle Building,Mid Fengle Road,Hungpu,Guangzhou
TEL:086-020-85026013
Skype:Antinluo@outlook.com
    Whatsapp:+8613570770615
E-MAIL:overseas02@hslogistics.com.cn