Asunto :   Catherine——Update Ocean freight (Peru)--Including DTHC
From :   Catherine <overseas01@hslogistics.com.cn>
Date :   11 Oct 2016 17:29:56 +0800

Dear Friend,

How are you ? Hope everything will be fine.

I am Catherine from Hengshun International Logistics Ltd.

We want to introduce our company and our services to you. Our group major in Peru about 15 years. we have office in main ports of China ,such as Shanghai/Ningbo /Shenhzen/Hongkong/Qingdao/Xiamen.We can handle the shipment well from China . We have very excellent relation with many carriers and have contract with them .So we can apply competitive rate .In addition, we can also best service for you .

Below are some rates for your info:

O/F (Including DTHC)

Best Offer

Dry Freetime

NOR Freetime

Expire

Carrier

POL

POD

20GP

40GP

40HQ

NOR

Shenzhen

Callao

800

700

700

700

21days

14days

Till to 19th Oct

Hong Kong

Callao

800

700

700

700

21days

14days

Till to 19th Oct

Ningbo

Callao

800

700

700

700

21days

14days

Till to 19th Oct

Shanghai

Callao

800

700

700

700

21days

14days

Till to 19th Oct

Shipping line will apply GRI after 19th Oct ,Please check our net/net rate as below:

POL:Shenzhen/Shanghai/Ningbo/Hongkong

POD:Callao

O/F:USD1300/1500/1500/1200 for 20DV/40DV/40HC/40NOR

Free time:21 days for 20DV/40DV/40HC

              14 days for 40NOR

Validity:From 20th Oct to 31 Oct

OWS CNTR PLS CONFIRM CASE BY CASE.

If you have big shipment, we can apply a spot rate to you .

Hope this rate can win some clients and shipments.

If you have any request,please feel free contact me .

Saludos cordiales - Best regards,

Catherine Zheng
Sales Representative
Hengshun International Logistics Ltd
            恒顺国际物流有限公司
ADD:Room 616,Fengle Building,Mid Fengle Road,Hungpu,Guangzhou
TEL:086-020-85026013
Skype:cathrine.zheng
E-MAIL:overseas01@hslogistics.com.cn