Asunto :   Special rate ex China base port to the South America
From :   Wency <sales1@jusgohk.com>
Date :   8 Oct 2016 16:42:37 +0800
Disposition-notification-to :   sales1@jusgohk.com

Dear Sir or Madam,

Good days. This Wency from JUSGO HongKong Limited, it's my pleasure write to you for the hope of co-operation.

Pls check here below is our net rate ex basis port of China to the South American base port.

POL: Tianjin/Shenzhen/Ningbo/Hongkong/Shanghai/Qingdao

POD: Buenaventure/Callao/Guayaquil/San Antonio/Arica——USD1050/950/950

     MANZANILLO,MX/LAZARO CARDENAS——USD1050/950/950

     CARTAGENA/CAUCEDO/KINGSTON ——USD1450/1500/1500

        BUENOS AIRES/ITAJAI/SANTOS/MONTEVIDEO——USD1350/1350/1350

subject to the local charge at the both ends

CARRIER: subject to space

Validity: till the end of Sept.

Awaiting for your prompt and positive reply.

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks and regards.

Wency

- Jusgo Hongkong Limited -

Add: Room 602 | Zhongxin Building | No.268 Baogang Dadao | Haizhu District | GZ | China

TEL:+86 20 84121092 | QQ:2130093735 | Facebook:18816780957@163.com | Email : sales1@jusgohk.com | Skype: Jusgohk Sales1(Wency) | Whatsapp:+8618816780957 | Website: www.jusgohk.com

Disclaimer:
This message and any associated files (together the "Contents") are intended solely for the addressee(s). The Contents are confidential and may contain private information or information that is subject to copyright or is a trade secret or which is privileged. Views or opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent views or opinions of JUSGO, its agents or their affiliated companies and may only be the view or opinion of the author. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not use, print, copy, store, forward, or disclose it or act in reliance of the contents. Please destroy all copies of the message and any associated files and notify the sender immediately that you have received it in error. Thank you for your cooperation.