Asunto :   CARGO AGENT
From :   Maybe <nvocc@operlatin.com>
Date :   11 Aug 2016 23:02:02 +0800

Dear manager

Thank you in advance.

  • Hello, my name is Eason. Is one is engaged in the fob freight forwarders in CHINA,as long as the route is west route of South America(colombia /chile/ecuador/peru/bolivia). Our company can offer a payment is  payment, so you almost zero risk.  If you have this aspect demand, please let me know, thank you!
  • We are the VIP of  COSCO, CMA, HAMBURG SUD, CCNI, CSCL. Ningbo, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong are our distribution center.
  • We give priority to the interests of our partners, thus setting up a lot of precious friendship. We care our staff and place them in the first place, helping them to move forward steadily in their career.
  • We always insist to helping our customers succeed in international trade with professional and efficient service at a reasonable price.
  • POL POD 20’GP 40’GP 40’HQ 40NOR Free day payment vailtity DTHC ISPS Additional fee
      BUENAWENTUA
    SANANTONIO
    VALPARAISO
    GUAYAQUIL
    CALLAO
    LIRQUEN
    2000 2100 2100 1900 21days Collect/Prepaid 18-AUG to 31-AUG NOT Included Included MBL Release fee:USD65/BL
    Profit share USD50/GPL
    SHENZHEN
    SHANGHAI
    HONGKONG
    XINGANG
    QINGDAO
    XIAMEN
    KEELUNG
    KAOHSUNG
    NINGBO

Thanks & Best regards!

Sales manager

Maybe

Operlatin Forwarding Co., Ltd.
Tel: 15813641145
SKYPE: eason-zeng2
WHATAPP:+86-15813641145
QQ:3048794251
HTTP: www.operlatin.com

E-MAIL: nvocc@operlatin.com
Add:
 Room 901, Jihu Meili City 2 tower, Honghu No. 1 Street, Wenjing North Road, Luohu District,k Shenzhen, China

oFOCUS 0N SOUTH AMERICA