Asunto :   Popular ocean freight valid to the 31th August, seeking exclusive agent
From :   global <global@multiforwarding.com>
Date :   Thu, 11 Aug 2016 17:31:14 +0800
Disposition-notification-to :   global <global@multiforwarding.com>

Dear Friends,

This is Eva who come from Mulit Forwarding , i am a freight forwarder,and our group is engaged in freight forwarder in West South America  for many years,below is our comments  if i have a chance to cooperate with your good company,pls give us your comments!!

COOPERATE WITH Mulit Forwarding

We can apply  the competitive rate for you from shiping line, provide best service with our many  years of experience and excellent group if you have steady cargo from china.When the rate is update,i will offer to you on time to help you offer your clients! Since now the ss line reduce space, but my company can support you competitive rate and enough space.

Sent of cargos

For this matter ,we can send your cargos in condition collect or prepaid,about  the air cargo,we usually in condition prepaid.If we can cooperate for a long time,we can provide account period for you.

Best Ocean rates

We can send  you constantly the better net Ocean rates from main carriers ,I can make a form for your reference if  you need. And I will do my best to provide direct service for you  to offer your consignees

Profit share

profit share 50/50% according the selling rate or USD50/Container.

Market Conditions

I know,the client will accept the low price and good financial free credit ,but don't worry about this problem, we can offer you low price and give you financial free credit to you ,this is the support that we can provide to you!

Decision to send shipments from Chinese Shipper

Our company also can do the CIF terms,for this, we can cooperate with shipper to shipment the cargos well.

LCL  cargos

This is the same as the FCL shipment, we can handle the LCL shipments too, all the payment term is the same.

Here is our net/net ocean freight,pls consider it carefully,

POL:YANTIAN/HONGKONG/KAOHSIUNG/SHEKOU/SHANGHAI/NINGBO/QINGDAO/XINGANG/XIAMEN

POD:CALLAO

O/F:USD1600/1700/1700 USD1400/40NOR

Valid to the 31th,August

21FREE DAY

I am looking for to hearing from you!!

Best Rgds./ Saludos Cordiales
Eva-Lee
Sales Director
CHINA  MULTI  FORWARDING  CO. Ltd
(FCL/LCL Ocean & Air transport)
ADD:Room1805B,International Culture Building,No.3039,
Shennan Central Road,Shenzhen,Guangdong Province,China.
Tel: 0755-32992788