Asunto :   Best ocean rate from China Freight forwarder
From :   Rita <commercial03@care4cargo.cn>
Date :   10 Aug 2016 11:02:44 +0800

Dear Friend,

If you are searching a good forwarder from Asia. we are the correct company that your need. we can help your business from all around Asia, China, Korea, Japan, Malaysia. we have more than 10 years experience, we have the branches and partners all around Asia's ports.

pls check our net/net rate in below:

POL: Shanghai/Shenzhen/Ningbo/HongKong/Qingdao

POD: CALLAO

O/F: usd1500/20'gp

usd1500/40'gp

usd1500/40'hc

Free days:21days

Validity days :from 10th Aug to the 17th Aug ,

O/F:usd2000/20'gp

usd2300/40'gp

usd2300/40'hc

Validity days :from 17th Aug to the end of Aug

Besides, Our company are also really good at air freight, our air freight in Latin American are much lower than the general market.

Thank you for attention my email if you are not in charge of this matter, pls kindly forwarder it to whom in charge of it.