Asunto :   Latin America//NVOCC //Operlatin Forwarding Co Ltd
From :   Maybe <nvocc@operlatin.com>
Date :   3 Aug 2016 19:12:31 +0800

Dear manager

Have a good day!
  • Operlatin Forwarding was established in 2011. It is a first-level shipping agency approved by the National Ministry of Commerce with a mature network of business and marketing experience in sea /air and land transportation and also in bond / warehousing / custom declarance and in LCL. It has become a strong logistics service provider for Latin America, mainly providing service for NVOCC, international sea /air shipment /express delivery /forwarding, barging, global LCL, warehousing and distribution, inland trucking, item transportation projecting, custom clearance /inspection, third-party logistics, trade and shipment counseling.
  • Our headquarter is located in Shenzhen with branches in new emerging markets which have great vitality and potential like Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia, enjoying a great impact on the international logistics. We mainly run the South American routes(Mexico five countries in MID-South and Caribbean) for the forwarders like COSCO, CMA, HAMBURG SUD, CCNI, CSCL. Ningbo, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong are our distribution center. We provide high quality LCL business, having a very competitive price in air shipment.
  • We always insist to helping our customers succeed in international trade with professional and efficient service at a reasonable price.
  • We give priority to the interests of our partners, thus setting up a lot of precious friendship. We care our staff and place them in the first place, helping them to move forward steadily in their career.
  • We look forward to your next service!
  • POL POD 20’GP 40’GP 40’HQ 40NOR FREE TIME PAYMENT VALIDITY
      BUENAVENTURA 1600 1900 1900 1500 21days Collect/Prepaid 03-AUG to 14-AUG
    SHENZHEN GUAYAQUIL
    SHANGHAI CALLAO
    HONGKONG SANANTONIO
    XINGANG VALPARAISO
    QINGDAO IQUIQUE
    XIAMEN LIRQUEN
    KEELUNG ARICA  1900 2000 2000
    KAOHSUNG CARTAGENA 1500 1600 1600 N/A
    NINGBO BARRANQUILLA
      Santa Marta,CO

Thanks & Best regards!

sales  manager

maybe

Operlatin Forwarding Co Ltd

TEL:15813641145

SKYPE: eason-zeng2

WHATAPP:+86-15813641145

QQ:3048794251

E-MAIL: nvocc@operlatin.com

HTTP: www.operlatin.com

ADD:Room 901, Jihu Meili City 2 tower, Honghu No. 1 Street, Wenjing North Road, Luohu District,k Shenzhen, China

Anuncio de Confidencialidad: La información contenida en este mensaje es confidencial y sólo puede ser utilizada por la persona o la organización a la cual está dirigido. Si usted no es el receptor autorizado, cualquier retención, difusión, distribución o copia de este mensaje está prohibida y será sancionada por la ley. Si por error recibe este mensaje, por favor reenvíelo y borre el mensaje recibido inmediatamente. El contenido de este mail es informativo y no se constituye como documento legal.