Asunto :   Re :FREIGHT RATE//7/18 TO 7/31
From :   wede <wedeshipping@ecsacargo.com>
Date :   19 Jul 2016 04:57:20 +0800

Welcome to ECSA Cargo

About us

 (FROM CHINA TO SOUTH AMERICA ,YOU BEST CHOICE)

 ECSA Cargo Co,. Ltd. was formed in August, 2003. As an international forwarding agent, we are linked to all major cities across five continents. This extended network ensures that your cargo will always be handled reliably and efficiently by our people worldwide. Our modern managementand the experience of decades are basis for the confidence of our clients and overseas partners. Over the years, we have accumulated abundantcapital and a stable staff team for our company to provide a strong backing for further expansion.

ECSA Cargo is an integrated international logistics enterprise and a full logistics solution services provider. The services scope covers international and domestic air transport, FCL, LCL, bulk cargo transport, charter service, multi-modal transport, warehouse, distribution, customs brokerage, agent forcargo insurance, import and export business.As a full-range logistics service provider, our experienced staff is always ready and available to help you with your needs.

our price advantage

POL POD 20’GP 40’GP 40’HQ 40NOR FREE TIME PAYMENT VALIDITY
  BUENAVENTURA 1650 1700 1700 1200 21days Collect/Prepaid 18-JUL to 8-AUG
SHENZHEN GUAYAQUIL
SHANGHAI CALLAO
HONGKONG SANANTONIO
XINGANG VALPARAISO
QINGDAO IQUIQUE
XIAMEN LIRQUEN
KEELUNG ARICA  1800 1850 1850
KAOHSUNG CARTAGENA 2000 2300 2300 N/A
NINGBO BARRANQUILLA
  Santa Marta,CO

Please reply to my email if you need my offer.

best regards
wede

Beginning July 1st, 2016- SOLAS Weight Vericiation (VGM, Verified Gross Mass) is required

ECSA CARGO CO.Ltd
wede
Sales manager
Import/Export Cargo Forwarding(FCL/LCL Ocean & Air transport)
Tel: 15813641145
SKYPE: eason-zeng2
WHATAPP:+86-15813641145
QQ:3048794251
http:
//www.ecsacargo.com
Add:
Wuyang New City Mansion, 9 floor, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
PBring us your cargo ,we will bring you the world