Asunto :   Catherine(Hengshun)——Ocean freight (Incl DTHC)——Best offer
From :   Catherine <overseas01@hslogistics.com.cn>
Date :   18 Jul 2016 18:29:41 +0800

Dear Friend,

How are you ? Hope everyting will be fine.

I am Catherine from Hengshun International Logistics Ltd.

We want to introduce our company and our services to you. Our group major in Peru about 15 years. we have office in main ports of China ,such as Shanghai/Ningbo /Shenhzen/Hongkong/Qingdao/Xiamen.We can handle the shipment well from China . We have very excellent relation with many carriers and have contract with them .So we can apply competitive rate .In addition, we can also best service for you .

Below are some rates for your info:

O/F  Incl DTHC

Best Offer

Dry Freetime

NOR Freetime

Expire

Carrier

POL

POD

20GP

40GP

40HQ

NOR

Shenzhen

Callao

1700

1800

1800

1200

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Hong Kong

Callao

1700

1800

1800

1200

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Ningbo

Callao

1700

1800

1800

1200

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Shanghai

Callao

1700

1800

1800

1200

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Qingdao

Callao

1750

1900

1900

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Xiamen

Callao

1750

1900

1900

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Zhapu

Callao

1750

1900

1900

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Kaohsiung

Callao

1750

1900

1900

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Huangpu

Callao

1750

1900

1900

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Xingang

Callao

1750

1900

1900

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Fuzhou

Callao

1750

1900

1900

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Dalian

Callao

1750

1900

1900

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Nansha

Callao

1800

1950

1950

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Foshan

Callao

1800

1950

1950

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Zhuhai

Callao

1800

1950

1950

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Zhongshan

Callao

1800

1950

1950

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Shantou

Callao

1800

1950

1950

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Shunde

Callao

1800

1950

1950

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Keelung

Callao

1800

1950

1950

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

Busan

Callao

1800

1950

1950

21days

14days

Till to 31th Jul

OWS CNTR PLS CONFIRM CASE BY CASE.

If you have big shipment, we can apply a spot rate to you .

Hope this rate can win some clients and shipments.

If you have any request,please feel free contact me .

Saludos,

Catherine Zheng
Sales Representative
Hengshun International Logistics Ltd
            恒顺国际物流有限公司
ADD:Room 616,Fengle Building,Mid Fengle Road,Hungpu,Guangzhou
TEL:086-020-85026013
Skype:cathrine.zheng
E-MAIL:overseas01@hslogistics.com.cn

JPEG image