Asunto :   TARIFAS DE CHINA
From :   Eason <cargozxy@cargolinks.cn>
Date :   15 Jul 2016 10:59:50 +0800

Dear parner

Say hello to you and your colleagues.

CARGOLINKS LOGISTICS CO., LTD. is an international freight forwarder and a full non-vessel operating cargo carrier (NVOCC), which has been in the business since 1990.

We offer a more personalized and quality service to our customers, such as LCL and FCL shipments, trailer, storage, customs inspection agent, cargo transportation insurance agent and so on.

We insist "customer first, reputation first" for the purpose and work for it by heart. We won the trust of almost all major shipping carriers and airlines, thus gaining a very reasonable service contract

that gives some special rates to our valued customers.

Our experienced employees located around the globe skilled in every facet of air cargo and take the time to understand every client's requirements and find the solution that best meets their need. In the future,

CARGOLINKS LOGISTICS CO., LTD. will continue to offer our customers the most sincere price and top quality service.

POL POD 20’GP 40’GP 40’HQ 40NOR FREE TIME PAYMENT VALIDITY
  BUENAVENTURA 1800 1950 1950 1300 21days Collect/Prepaid 14-JUL to 31-JUL
SHENZHEN GUAYAQUIL
SHANGHAI CALLAO
HONGKONG SANANTONIO
XINGANG VALPARAISO
QINGDAO IQUIQUE
XIAMEN LIRQUEN
KEELUNG ARICA  2100 2250 2250
KAOHSUNG CARTAGENA 2100 2700 2700 N/A
NINGBO BARRANQUILLA
  Santa Marta,CO

Looking forward to hearing from you

best regards

Eason

Beginning July 1st, 2016- SOLAS Weight Vericiation (VGM, Verified Gross Mass) is required

Eason

Sales manager

Import/Export Cargo Forwarding(FCL/LCL Ocean  Air transport)

CARGOLINKS LOGISTICS CO., LTD
Tel:+86-0755-33048125 / 15813641145

SKYPE: eason-zeng2

WHATAPP:+86-15813641145

QQ:3048794251

http://www.cargolinks.cn/

Add:Shun Hing Sq, Di Wang Commercial Ctr 5002 Shen NanDong  Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen, China.

“NVOCC”的图片搜索结果“NVOCC”的图片搜索结果“NVOCC”的图片搜索结果

Just want to service for you