Asunto :   ECSA CARGO CO.Ltd
From :   wede <wedeshipping@ecsacargo.com>
Date :   13 Jul 2016 22:10:06 +0800

Dear my best friend

Good day for you!
what we are?
  • I am wede. Sales manager of China famous freight forwarding company.
  • ECSA Cargo Co,. Ltd. was formed in August, 2003. As an international forwarding agent, we are linked to all major cities across five continents. This extended network ensures that your cargo will always be handled reliably and efficiently by our people worldwide. Our modern management and the experience of decades are basis for the confidence of our clients and overseas partners. Over the years, we have accumulated abundant capital and a stable staff team for our company to provide a strong backing for further expansion.
  • ECSA Cargo is an integrated international logistics enterprise and a full logistics solution services provider. The services scope covers international and domestic air transport, FCL, LCL, bulk cargo transport, charter service, multi-modal transport, warehouse, distribution, customs brokerage, agent for cargo insurance, import and export business.
  • As a full-range logistics service provider, our experienced staff is always ready and available to help you with your needs.
what we advantages
  1. We have a highly professional team that will help you any time you need 24 hours a day.
  2. First class freight forwarding
  3. A lot of shipping companies'VIP(HUMBURG SUD,CMA,MAERSK,CSAV,CCNI,CSCL,EVERGREEN,KLINE,APL,COSCO,HMM,YML and so on)
what we can gei you?
  • POL POD 20’GP 40’GP 40’HQ 40NOR FREE TIME PAYMENT VALIDITY
      BUENAVENTURA 1800 2150 2150 1400 21days Collect/Prepaid 11-JUL to 31-JUL
    SHENZHEN GUAYAQUIL
    SHANGHAI CALLAO
    HONGKONG SANANTONIO
    XINGANG VALPARAISO