Asunto :   Reduce ocean freight (Peru )// Till to 31th July
From :   Catherine <overseas01@hslogistics.com.cn>
Date :   13 Jul 2016 16:33:56 +0800

Dear Friend,

Good day!

I am catherine from Hengshun International Logistics Ltd.

Yesterday i update the rate to you . But today i get the good news . Shipping line reduce the ocean freight.

now it's my pleasure to update the better rate for your reference.

POL:Shanghai/Shenzhen/Ningbo/Hongkong

POD:Callao

O/F:USD1775/2100/2100/1300 for 20DV/40DV/40HC/40NOR

Free time:21 days for dry container , 14 days for 40NOR

T/T:30-35 days

Validity:Till to 31th July

Another POL and POD , pls contact me .

If you have big shipment, we can apply a spot rate to you .

Hope this rate can win some clients and shipments.

If you have any request,please feel free contact me .

Thanks & Best regards!

Catherine Zheng

Sales Representative

Hengshun International Logistics Ltd
恒顺国际物流有限公司
ADD:Room 616,Fengle Building,Mid Fengle Road,Hungpu,Guangzhou

TEL:086-020-85026013

Skype:cathrine.zheng

E-MAIL:overseas01@hslogistics.com.cn