Asunto :   ref: ocean/air freight charges: China base port to the South America!!!
From :   Wency <sales1@jusgohk.com>
Date :   12 Jul 2016 10:37:19 +0800
Disposition-notification-to :   sales1@jusgohk.com

Dear friend,

Good days.

This Wency from Jusgohk Company LTD.

Import/Export Cargo Forwarding(FCL/LCL&Air transport)

As professional import/export freight forwarding company.

Our advantages:

The shipping line support
We has estabalished long term and reliable relationship with many high-class carriers . We have our own contract rates with MAERSK, CSAV, EMC, NYK, CMA-CGM, MSC, CCNI, HAMBURG-SUD, COSCO LINE and so on that cover all around the world ,we are the expert for this line .

Perfect service network
We built the whole network as the Latin America,North America, Europe. With the skillful operation , patient customer service make the shipments safety .

Tracking system
Besides advanced 24h cargo tracking, it also has the main person here who in charge of tracking your each shipment closely and report you any update information in due time.

Excellent service
1.Import and Export for FCL/LCL
2.Export Customs Clearance, Insurance Services
3.Warehousing & Distribution

4.Document Preparation & Distribution
5.Air Freight(packaging,QC,fumigating,commodity inspection,pallet and so on)

Please feel free to inquire case by case for more strengths prices. I can provide you strict, honest and efficient service.

Jusgo is a HongKong company, you can learn more through our company website and I'll be waiting for your response.

Should you have any question, pls to contact me. And we will update all anytime for you! I'm sorry if this email caused any inconvenience for you.

Best regards,

Wency

 - Jusgo Hongkong Limited -

Add: Room 602 | Zhongxin Building | No.268 Baogang Dadao | Haizhu District | GZ | China

TEL:+86 20 84121092 | QQ:2130093735 | Facebook:18816780957@163.com | Email : sales1@jusgohk.com | Skype: Jusgohk Sales1(Wency) | Whatsapp:+8618816780957 | Website: www.jusgohk.com

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Disclaimer:
This message and any associated files (together the "Contents") are intended solely for the addressee(s). The Contents are confidential and may contain private information or information that is subject to copyright or is a trade secret or which is privileged. Views or opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent views or opinions of JUSGO, its agents or their affiliated companies and may only be the view or opinion of the author. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not use, print, copy, store, forward, or disclose it or act in reliance of the contents. Please destroy all copies of the message and any associated files and notify the sender immediately that you have received it in error. Thank you for your cooperation.

JPEG image