Asunto :   !Opportunity
From :   "sales09@yangtze-logistics.com" <sales09@yangtze-logistics.com>
Date :   Thu, 7 Jul 2016 17:58:25 +0800
Disposition-notification-to :   "sales09@yangtze-logistics.com" <sales09@yangtze-logistics.com>

Dear friends,

Good days? How is the business going on?
This is Mandy from China Yangtze Logistics Company, with 10 year’s experience  in South America market in sea freight and air cargo.

We now kindly attach our best freight from China to WCSA for your ref , wish you are interested, hope they are helpful to you!
POL: SHENZHEN/SHANGHAI/NINGBO/HONGKONG
POD: BUENAVENTURA/CALLAO/SAN ANTONIO/IQUIQUE/LIRQUEN/SAN VICENTE/GUAYAQUIL
O/F: USD1900/2100/2100

*Valid:from 9th, July to 14th, July.
* All rates for FOB terms.
*Above freight is under FOB term,subject to local charges.

Plesae kindly review the updated rate! If you have any shipment please contact me in advance! You will find we absolutely won't disappoint you!
I will do my best to supply the best rate for your case!

we wish you brisk business!

Mandy
Yangtze Logistics Company Ltd
Shenzhen-Shanghai-Qingdao-Ningbo-Guangzhou-Xiamen-Wuhan
Address:Room 1605,Fuxin International Commercial Building,Xinhua Road 186,Jianghan District,Wuhan,Hubei Province,China
Tel:027-52864708
Skype: Mandy0968
Whatsapp:0086-15926475360
E-mail: sales09@yangtze-logistics.com