Asunto :   Update rate from China to Peru // From 1st July to 14th July
From :   Catherine <overseas01@hslogistics.com.cn>
Date :   23 Jun 2016 16:00:37 +0800
Disposition-notification-to :   overseas01@hslogistics.com.cn

Dear Friend,

How are you ? Wish your life happy and biz going well.

Here is Catherine from Hengshun International Logistics Ltd , a freight forwarder in Guangzhou China.

We are looking for a good partner.We can offer competitive rate and best rate  for you . Hope we can cooperate with you .

Now it is my pleasure to update our net/net rate for your reference.

POL:Shanghai/Shenzhen/Ningbo/Hongkong

POD:Callao

O/F:USD1900/20DV

         USD2400/40DV

         USD2400/40HC

         USD1200/40NOR

Free time: 21 days for Dry container ; 14 days for 40NOR

T/T:30-35 days

Validity: From 1st July to 14th July

POL:Huangpu/Qingdao/Xiaolan/Dalian/Foshan/Tianjin

POD:Callao

O/F:USD1950/20DV

         USD2500/40DV

         USD2500/40HC

Free time: 21 days for Dry container

T/T:30-35 days

Validity: From 1st July to 14th July

We can also offer the competitive air freight , if you need ,please contact me , i will reply at first time.

We shall be more than happly if it helps you secure new business. If you have shipment from another ports,or request,please feel free contact me .

And could you add my skype , in order to communicate with you conveniently?

Thanks & Best regards!

Catherine Zheng

Sales Representative

Hengshun International Logistics Ltd
恒顺国际物流有限公司
ADD:Room 616,Fengle Building,Mid Fengle Road,Hungpu,Guangzhou

TEL:086-020-85026013

Skype:cathrine.zheng

E-MAIL:overseas01@hslogistics.com.cn