Asunto :   Looking for a good partner//Support competitive rate from China to Peru
From :   Catherine <overseas01@hslogistics.com.cn>
Date :   22 Jun 2016 12:04:31 +0800
Disposition-notification-to :   overseas01@hslogistics.com.cn

Dear Friend,

How are you ? Wish your life happy and biz going well.

Here is Catherine from Hengshun International Logistics Ltd , a freight forwarder in Guangzhou China.

We are looking for a good partner.We can offer competitive rate and best rate  for you . Hope we can cooperate with you .

Now it is my pleasure to update our net/net rate for your reference.

FROM

CHINESE  PORTS

CALLAO

RATE EFFECTIVE

UNTILL TO 30TH JUNE

UNIT:USD

T/T

20DV

40DV

40HC

40NOR

SHANGHAI

1975

2650

2650

1200

25-35 days

SHENZHEN

1975

2650

2650

1200

30-35 days

NINGBO

1975

2650

2650

1200

27-36 days

HONGKONG

1975

2650

2650

1200

30-35 days

HUANGPU

2025

2750

2750

30-34  days

FOSHAN

2025

2750

2750

30-38 days

XIAOLAN

2025

2750

2750

32-37 days

QINGDAO

2025

2750

2750

34-38 days

TIANJIN

2025

2750

2750

32-37 days

DALIAN

2025

2750

2750

34-38 days

LIANYUNGANG

2025

2750

2750

33 days

Free time: 21 days for dry container, 14 days for 40NOR

We can also offer the competitive air freight , if you need ,please contact me , i will reply at first time.

We shall be more than happly if it helps you secure new business. If you have shipment from another ports,or request,please feel free contact me .

And could you add my skype , in order to communicate with you conveniently?

Thanks & Best regards!

Catherine Zheng

Sales Representative

Hengshun International Logistics Ltd
恒顺国际物流有限公司
ADD:Room 616,Fengle Building,Mid Fengle Road,Hungpu,Guangzhou

TEL:086-020-85026013

Skype:cathrine.zheng

E-MAIL:overseas01@hslogistics.com.cn