Asunto :   URGENT.
From :   "Mrs. Jane Shumejda"<info@ucenfotec.ac.cr>
Date :   Mon, 20 Jun 2016 07:29:57 +0700

Dear Beloved,

Please accept my sincere apologizes if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics. I am Mrs. Jane Shumejda widow to late Mr. John Shumejda who was the President/CEO of Agco, the global agricultural equipment manufacturer, who perished on the 4th of January 2007 in a plane crash in Birmingham.

After going through some files of my late husband, I discovered a Deposit Certificate of Ј10,100,000.00GBP which is about $16,980,394.50 USD with a Bank. But due to my sickness, I have not been able to claim this fund from the Bank, as I have been in the hospital in United Kingdom and my sickness continue getting worst. I am suffering from a protracted cancer of the lungs which has affected my brain. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next few months this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage.

The late Prime Minister Gordon Brown said that some of the money held in dormant accounts would be used to fund youth and community projects so I am contacting you based on trust to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin and Bonafide Inheritor to my Late Husband's fund, since I cannot claim this fund myself now and I may not live beyond period according to my Doctors, but I have the faith in God that I will live more than the months my Doctors said by God grace.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment in Europe. Please! Please!! Your help is needed to avoid this money been diverted to the British Government as unclaimed fund/dormant account. Imagine somebody who have no child, I have nobody taking care of me here in the Hospital, and the money I have now is limited. Of which, that $16,980,394.50 USD is my only hope to continue my treatment here in the Hospital, and hopefully by God grace I will survive.

If you will so kind to be of help, I will be very glad and only God will reward you for that. Upon the successful claim/transfer of the fund in your account as the next of Kin, 30% of the total fund will be taking as your own share, 20% will be transfer to my account for my treatment. While the remaining 50% goes to the Orphanage homes.

Please in your response, send me the following information to enable me validate you as the legal beneficiary of this funds;

(1). Full names:
(2). contact address:
(3). Phone:
(4). Cell phone:
(5). Age:
(6). Occupation:
{7). Your country:

Your assistant will be highly appreciated. Thanks and God bless.

Mrs. Jane Shumejda