Asunto :   RE:Dear,pls check the updated the ocean freight,the rate can be effective to 20th June
From :   Eva <Eva@first-booking.cn>
Date :   Mon, 13 Jun 2016 21:33:25 +0800
Disposition-notification-to :   Eva <Eva@first-booking.cn>

Hello friends,
This is Eva,i am updating the new ocean freight to you,i have send the email to you before ,and i have introduce my company to you,if you are interesting in cooperate with our company,pls don't hesitate to contact to me, Now,please check the new ocean freight ,as follow,

POL:SHANGHAI NINGBO XIAMEN SHENZHEN NANSHA HONGKONG TIANJIN QINGDAO KAOHSIUNG KEELUNG
POL:CALLAO
Ocean Freight:USD1600/1800/1800  USD1200/40NOR
21Free days at destination
TT:30-32DAYS
Valitidy to 20th JUNE

I know,many people like me send the email to you every day,may be their rate is lower or higher than me,but i can support you best service and  give you big support to you .Your suggestion is very important to me !So please tell me if you have any question! May be you need n't  any service at this time,it doesn't matter,if you need ,pls contact to me at any time!

I am waiting for your reply!

Sincerely
Best Regards!!

EVA

Overseas sales manager

CHINA FIRST BOOKING CO.LTD

Address:RM 432,18/F CHINA SHINE PLAZA NO.3-15,LINHE WEST ROAD,TIANHE DISTRICT,GUANGZHOU,CHINA

EMAIL:Eva@first-booking.cn

TEL:TEL/FAX:86020-29121615

QQ:3481695705

web:http://first-booking.cn/