Asunto :   UPDATE the O/F
From :   "Johnson Gu" <wcsagu@cargolinks.cn>
Date :   12 Jun 2016 14:11:27 +0800

Dear friends,
   Good day
I update the new price for your reference as follows:

Rate subject to ISPS , profit share 50/50 % for each other

Rate subject to MBL courier or release cost ( MBL release by courier DHL cost USD50/BL )

Subject to OWS for 20'GP containers . Please let's check case by case if weight over 18ton/20GP

If you have need can contact me,looking forward to your reply,Thanks!

We are very pleasure to invite you to visit our company .

Hope you can come to our company to discuss further cooperation .

I do Hope we can be your new partner in China to provide you our excellent service at competitive price.

Thanks & Best regards!

  Johnson Gu

FREIGHT FORWARDER  (FCL/LCL & Air transportation)

CARGOLINKS LOGISTICS CO., LTD

TEL: +86-0755-33048125

MOB: +86-15820663576

 EMAIL: wcsagu@cargolinks.cn

WHATSAPP: +86-15820663576      SKYPE: Johnson

WEB: http://www.cargolinks.cn/

ADD: Shun Hing Sq, Di Wang Commercial Ctr 5002 Shen Nan Dong   Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen, China.