Asunto :   Update the sea rate USD1700/2300/2300PER20GP/40GP/40HQ
From :   "manager@cargolinks.cn" <manager@cargolinks.cn>
Date :   7 Jun 2016 18:14:17 +0800

Hola friend

    Our company is a leading professional freight forwarder and logistic and have cooperation with many big Carriers and air lines. I believe our company is your best choice.

     I would be happy to share our best Sea Freight for your reference:

SEA RATE:

POL

POD

20GP

40GP

40HQ

40NOR

FREE DAYS

SHANGHAI

NINGBO

SHENZHEN

HONGKONG

CALLAO

$1,600

$1,800

$1,800

$1,200

21DAYS

PAITA

$2,600

$3,000

$3,000

$1,300

21DAYS

T/T: About 35 days
Validity: From June 7th to June 18th

Remark:

1: my rates are subject the DTHC and other local charges for both ends. If you need including DTHC,

 we can apply you case by case, always no problem.

2: freight accept both collect or prepaid.

3: we can offer credit days depend on the volume between us

AIR RATE:

POL

POD

air line

45KG

100KG

300KG

500KG

1000KG

  Routing

  TT

   AM

$6.62

$6.05

$5.45

$5.27

$5.14

 HKG-NRT-LAX-MEX-LIM

5-7DAYS

 HK

 LIM

   AM

$6.75

$6.18

$5.58

$5.40

$5.27

 HKG-NRT-MEX-SCL

7-10DAYS

   WE

$5.58

$4.13

$3.96

$3.90

$3.80

 HKG-MIA-LIM

4-7DAYS

Remarks:

1.   Above Air &ocean freight is under FOB basis, validity till 17th May

2.   The above price does not contain the valuation fee

3.   If you need other airports freight, please feel free to contact me , I can provide you detailed information ASAP.

These just a part of our services, If you want to know more services, you can contact  me.Looking forward to receiving your reply.

CARGOLINKS LOGISTICS CO., LTD
LESLEY
Export Cargo Forwarding(FCL/LCL Ocean and Air transport)
ADD:Shun Hing Sq, Di Wang Commercial Ctr 5002 Shen Nan Dong  Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen, China.
Tel:+86-0755-33048125
Email:manager@cargolinks.cn
Skype:aflf.lesley@gmail.com
QQ:3147239465