Asunto :   THE SHIPPING SPACE! CHECK HERE!
From :   Hunter <cargocf@cargolinks.cn>
Date :   19 May 2016 18:48:42 +0800
Disposition-notification-to :   cargocf@cargolinks.cn

This is Hunter from CARGOLINKS LOGISTICS CO., LTD.

We are the top five  international freight forwarding companies that  focus on  South America market in China .

If your need  shipping and air  transport ,welcome to find us.

Here is our company's net net ocean freight :

POL

SHENZHEN/HONGKONG/XIAMEN/SHAGNHAI/NINGBO/QINGDAO/TIANJING

POD

20'GP

40'GP

40'HQ

Free time

BUENAVENTURA

$1600

$2100

$2100

21days

GUAYAQUIL

$1600

$2100

$2100

21days

CALLAO

$1600

$2100

$2100

21days

VALPARAISO

$1600

$2100

$2100

21days

CARTAGENA

$2000

$2400

$2400

21days

BARRANQUILLA

$2000

$2400

$2400

21days

SANTA MARTA

$2000

$2400

$2400

21days

Remarks:40NOR $1200

T/T:30days -35days

Validity:   20th -31th May,2016

If you need the air freight rate or other services, pls let me know ,You also add my skype or whatsapp(see signature),

I will be 24 hours online, and, I can reply to you ASAP.

Best Regards & Thanks

CARGOLINKS LOGISTICS CO., LTD

HUNTER   salesman

Import/Export Cargo Forwarding(FCL/LCL Ocean & Air transport)

ADD: Shun Hing Sq, Di Wang Commercial Ctr 5002 Shen Nan Dong  Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen, China.

TEL: +86-0755-33048125

Phone:18316964153

EMAIL: cargocf@cargolinks.cn

SKYPE:1458200054@qq.com

QQ:3032595984

WEB: http://www.cargolinks.cn/

 have a nice day! and please print only if really necessary

JPEG image

JPEG image