Asunto :   OCEAN/AIR SERVICE CHINA TO PERU
From :   Patrick <patrick@greatwallcargo.com>
Date :   19 May 2016 12:42:41 +0800

Dear Manager

This is Patrick from Great Wall Cargo,our main business is offer Ocean/Air freight/Service from China to Peru.

Here are our net/net rate for your reference:

OCEAN FREIGHT:

POL: SHENZHEN/HONGKONG/SHANGHAI/NINGBO

POD: CALLAO

OCEAN FREIGHT:USD1610/20'GP;

USD2210/40'GP;40'HQ

USD1310/40'NOR.

FREE TIME: 21 DAYS/DRY;14 DAYS/NOR

VALID TO MAY.31

Subject to Profit Share/release fee

For the shipments from another Chinese ports for example: Qingdao/Xiamen/Tianjin/Dalian/Huangpu/Shantou/Zhongshan/Foshan etc

we prefer to quote case by case.

AIR FREIGHT:

AOL AOD A/F(USD) ROUNTING VAILD TO T/T Frequency Air Line
+100KGS +300KGS +500KGS +1000KGS
PVG LIM 4.9 4.3 4.1 4.1 PVG-LAX/ORD-LIM May.31 Around 4-5 day Daily AA
HKG LIM 5.7 4.6 4.3 4.2  HKG-MIA-LIM May.31 Around 4-5day Each Thrusday/Sunday WE

Should you have any request pls be free to let us know.
Best regards
Patrick
Sales Manager
Tel:0755-33999539