Asunto :   17th,May //FROM ASIA /SOUTHEAST ASIA TO Carribean !!!!
From :   lori-cargo-agent <chief@ibellogistics.net>
Date :   18 May 2016 01:49:18 +0800

Dear my friend,
Have a nice day!This is lori from china ,it is very honored to update the new offer to you.

Our company is a professional freight forwarding company, has 10 years of history, Latin America is our main market,

we are well aware of this market in South America, and very professional.

We mainly do FOB, including the business has Transportation/Trailer service/Customs clearance services/Warehouse FCL/LCL/Air

 transport and so on.

We also have a service to South America from Southeast Asia, if you need to offer, or you can find me in time.

Below is our net ocean cost to chile for your kindly reference,

POL

SHANGHAI/NINGBO/SHENZHEN/HONGKONG

POD

20GP

40GP

40HC

     REMARK

FREE DAY

VALIDITY

BALBOA

$1925

$2600

$2600

       /

14 days

31th,May

COLOM FREE ZONE

$2175

$2350

$2350

       /

14 days

CAUCEDO

$2350

$2900

$2900

INCLUDE DTHC

14days

PUERTO CABELLO/LA GUAITR

$2750

$3100

$3100

INCLUDE DTHC&DOC

14days

KINGSTON

$2275

$2750

$2750

       /

14days

POINT LISAS

$2450

$3100

$3100

       /

14 days

BARRANQUILLA/CARTAGENA

$2100

$2500

$2500

       /

21days

The competitive air rate is updating ,if you need air servive,pls talking  case by case.

 Except transporting general cargo, we also accept domestic battery, and our services in this area has lots of experience, price advantage,

if you need these services, pls consider our company.

If you are not interest in our service, could you kindly forward my email to who is charge of the logistics issue in your good company?

I will very Grateful!! It is glad to write to you and hope to open a business relationship with you in the near future.

Waiting for your good reply.

Thanks & Best regards!

Lori

 Imp – Exp Sales Department

Correo:  @ibelLogistics.com

Ibel Logistics Group CO.,LTD

Import/Export Cargo Forwarding
(FCL/LCL Ocean & Air transport)

TEL: +86 188 1678 2105

SKYPE: lori-china-forwarder///loriangleking
WhatsApp: +86 188 1678 2105

ADDRESS:No. 88 Xingang East Road,Xingang street,haizhu district,Guangzhou ,China

Web: www.ibellogistics.net