Asunto :   Competitive Ocean freight and Air freight From China TO Peru
From :   Linda <linda@greatwallcargo.com>
Date :   Tue, 17 May 2016 19:24:00 +0800

Dear Sirs,
Have a nice day!
We are a forwarding company from China.And want to find a good partner,who need the best rate from China to Peru.
This is our best rate in May,pls check the rate as below:
POL:Shenzhen/Hongkong/Shanghai/Ningbo
POD:Callao
O/F:USD1700/20'GP;USD2300/40'GP;USD2300/40'HQ
      40'NOR:USD1600
FREE TIME:21 Days
40'NOR:15 Days
Validity to: May 31th
T/T:30 to 35 days

In addition,we also have air freight as below:
AOL: PVG
AOD: LIM
Air Rate: +100KGS USD4.9 per kg
               +300KGS USD4.3 per kg
               +500KGS USD4.1 per kg
               +1000KGS USD4.1 per kg

Air Line:AA
T/T:4-5day
Routing:PVG-LAX&ORD-LIM
Frequency:Daily
Valid to: May 31th

If you need the rate from other Chinese ports,please let me know,
I will negotiate with the shipping lines.
we will give you the best and most comprehensive services as per your requirements.
Looking forward to your early reply

 Thanks & Best regards.

Linda Li

Great Wall Cargo Co.,Ltd

Add:A18, Jiangsu Building, Fuzhong Road Futian District,Shenzhen, China
Tel:86-0755-33999539
Skype: kaixinxiaopinguo@outlook.com
Email: linda@greatwallcargo.com
Website : www.greatwallcargo.com