Asunto :   RE:Competitive Rate From China To Peru
From :   Linda <linda@greatwallcargo.com>
Date :   Tue, 17 May 2016 04:16:00 +0800

Dear sirs,

Have a nice day!

We are a forwarding company from China.And looking for a strategy partner in Peru to build CHINA-Peru market together!

Here we have some good general cargo rate offer to you,pls check the rate as below:

POL:Shenzhen/Hongkong/Shanghai/Ningbo
POD:Callao
O/F:USD1700/20'GP;USD2500/40'GP;USD2500/40'HQ
      40'NOR:USD1700
FREE TIME:21 Days
40'NOR:15 Days
Validity to: May 31th
T/T:30 to 35 days

In addition,we also have air freight as below:
AOL: PVG
AOD: LIM
Air Rate: +100KGS USD4.9 per kg
               +300KGS USD4.3 per kg
               +500KGS USD4.1 per kg
               +1000KGS USD4.1 per kg

Air Line:AA
T/T:4-5day
Routing:PVG-LAX&ORD-LIM
Frequency:Daily
Valid to: May 31th

If you need the rate from other Chinese ports,please let me know,
I will negotiate with the shipping lines.
we will give you the best and most comprehensive services as per your requirements.
we would like explore the possibility of cooperation.

 Thanks & Best regards.

Linda Li

Great Wall Cargo Co.,Ltd

Add:A18, Jiangsu Building, Fuzhong Road Futian District,Shenzhen, China
Tel:86-0755-33999539
Skype: kaixinxiaopinguo@outlook.com
Email: linda@greatwallcargo.com
Website : www.greatwallcargo.com