Asunto :   UPDATE THE NEW RATE ON 13th,May//GOOD RATE FROM CHIAN TO CALLAO!!!
From :   lori-cargo-agent <chief@ibellogistics.net>
Date :   13 May 2016 16:31:08 +0800

Hola my friend,
Good morning !Because now the space  is very tension ,the shipping line will  rising their rate again on 1st,June,but this news not be sure yet.But you can take this news for reference.

And we also have a service to South America from Southeast Asia, if you need to offer, or you can find me in time.

Below is our net ocean cost to peru for your kindly reference,

POL:SHENZHEN/NINGBO/HONGKONG/SHANGHAI
POD:CALLAO
O/F:USD1700/2500/2500/1800 per 20GP/40GP/40HQ/40NOR
Freeday:21days
T/T: 27days
validity to 31th,MAY

Except transporting general cargo, we also accept domestic battery, and our services in this area has lots of experience, price advantage,
if you need these services, pls consider our company.

Below is our competitive air rate for your kinddly reference,

AIRLINE AOL AOD +45KG +100KG +300KG +500KG +1000KG SCHEDULE ROUNTING REMARK
WE LIM HKG USD5.65 USD4.37 USD4.02 USD3.95 USD3.91 D1.3.4.5.7 HKG-MIA-LIM General cargo
USD8.56 USD5.94 USD5.16 USD4.94 USD4.83 Battery goods

If you are not interest in our service, could you kindly forward my email to who is charge of the logistics issue in your good company? I will very Grateful!! It is glad to write to you and hope to open a business relationship with you in the near future.

Waiting for your good reply.

Thanks & Best regards!

Lori

 Imp – Exp Sales Department

Correo:  @ibelLogistics.com

Ibel Logistics Group CO.,LTD

Import/Export Cargo Forwarding
(FCL/LCL Ocean & Air transport)

TEL: +86 188 1678 2105

SKYPE: lori-china-forwarder///loriangleking
WhatsApp: +86 188 1678 2105

ADDRESS:No. 88 Xingang East Road,Xingang street,haizhu district,Guangzhou ,China

Web: www.ibellogistics.net