Asunto :   Dear get back to me as soon as possible
From :   Mrs Deborah Hendricks <pking@utlonline.co.ug>
Date :   Wed, 11 May 2016 16:41:30 +0300 (EAT)

Dear beloved in Christ,

Let me first apologize for this Intrusion into your life even If its very important to me.

I'm Mrs. Deborah Hendricks by name; I am from London, EX-Director of an NGO (Non-Governmental Organization), a graduate of HCS (High Study of Commerce). My husband and I are true Christians, but quite unfortunately, he died in a fatal motor accident.

I was diagnoses cancer for about 21 months, meaning O-esophageal cancer has been detected and Unfortunately my Doctor informed me that I'm in Phase IV, that is to say that I will not Survive it.

During the Progression of my disease, I sold all my late husband Business Renovation Construction Company auctions, in one of the countries we have lives for over 21 years. I lost my only Son, in a Plane crash a few years back.

The reason why I contact you is because i have made arrangement for my Money (from the Sales of my late husband Business), I am against the fact that my funds remain the property of the foreign corrupt government, I prefer it to be used to acts beneficial to the evolution of the world or perform of humanitarian acts, to help the needy people who suffer from hunger and extreme poverty in Europe and Africa such as Somalia who Cross an Enormous humanitarian Crisis, I Believe strongly that by this act my Son and I are being welcomed into the heavenly Kingdom.

Well I am aware of what I propose and I ask for nothing. I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I hope you will help see my last wishes come true.

Being assured of being in front of a responsible person, Please contact me as soon as possible to enable me direct you on what to do to receive my fortune for humanitarian Purpose.

 Cordially,

 Mrs. Deborah Hendricks