Asunto :   FREIGHT FORWARDER SERVICE IN CHINA FOR CONTACT
From :   "Leon Hu|Globe Express" <leon.hu@globe-express.com.cn>
Date :   Thu, 21 Apr 2016 15:24:14 +0800

     Good day!
     This is Leon from Globe Express Logistics Co., Ltd, Shenzhen, China.
     I got your mail address via website. Any cargos to/from China, please consign us without hesitation.
Because:

We have:
+Contracts with CMA, CSCL, EVERGREEN, COSCO, ZIM, CSAV, MSC, and NYK, which can give us spaces in peak season. Also can cut down your transportation cost and make shipments go easier and faster..

+Predominant lanes: such as ECSA, WCSA, Mexico, Caribbean lanes.

+Experienced staff. We have many staff who have 9-22 years’ experience in international forwarder.

We can do:
+ Worldwide Airfreight & Sea freight Import and Export PRE Advice.

+ Less Than Container Load (LCL) and Full Container Load, Agents For Main Carriers.

+ Customs Declaration, Value Declaration, Tax Duty, C/O.

+ Trucking Service, Consolidating Service, Lifting on/off.

    To know more about us, please kindly visit:  www.globe-express.com.cn

     Any inquiry will be appreciated, and I will reply you with the most detailed quotation and information to you.

Best Regards,
Leon Hu
Overseas Dept.
( Work +86-755-33246065  Mobile +86-152-7313-8636
Skype:leon.hu.if  Email leon.hu@globe-express.com.cn
Globe Express | An International Freight Forwarder

Shenzhen: Unit G,16/F | Tower A | World Finance Center | No.4003,Shennan Road(East),ShenZhen. PRC 518000
Please visit our NEW website www.globe-express.com.cn to learn more about us | visit our servicing tracking platform www.globe-quality.com to help us ENHANCE and IMPROVE
Disclaimer: The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the stated addressee(s) only. E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither Globe Express Logistics Limited, nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.