Asunto :   #LATEST RATE FROM APR 22 TO 30.*CALLAO*
From :   Candy <director@ibellogistics.net>
Date :   15 Apr 2016 17:23:58 +0800
Disposition-notification-to :   director@ibellogistics.net

Dear,
Good day to you.
Now i update the rate from Apr 22th to 30th,pl take note.

POL:China base port
    POD: Callao
    O/F: USD650/1000/1000
    T/T:about 26 days
    FREE DAY:21DAYS
    validity: from Apr 22- 30th

1: my rates are subject the DTHC and other local charges for both ends. If you need including DTHC,

 we can apply you case by case, always no problem.

2: freight accept both collect or prepaid.

3: we can offer credit days depend on the volume between us

4.Now,some shipping companies offer some low rate in 40GP/40HC,if you have cargos ready in 40gp/hc,
   pl contact me ,i arrange it for ASAP.

Pl  don't show my rate to other forwarder,many thanks.

Thanks&Best regards.

Candy

 Imp – Exp Sales Department

Correo:  @ibelLogistics.com

Ibel Logistics Group CO.,LTD

Import/Export Cargo Forwarding
(FCL/LCL Ocean & Air transport)

TEL: +86 13430307163

SKYPE: Jessia-china-shipping
WhatsApp: +86 188 1678 2104

ADDRESS:No. 88 Xingang East Road,Xingang street,haizhu district,Guangzhou ,China

Web: www.ibellogistics.net