Asunto :   AFTER 22TH,APRIL ,THEY WILL HAVE GRI!!!UPDATE THE SHIPPING MARKET NEWS!!
From :   lori-cargo-agent <chief@ibellogistics.net>
Date :   15 Apr 2016 01:47:59 +0800

Dear my friend,
Have a good day!
 I want to tell you about the nearly shipping market news.That is  after 22th,April,all shipping line company will have GRI(General rate increase),and because now is the peak season,many shipping company space is very tension.Especially this month, many ships of space are booked in advance.If you need the space ,you need booking asap.Because the shipping company will rise their ocean price again on 1st,May.

Below is the new quote ,pls check it:

POL          SHENZHEN/HONGKONG/SHANGHAI/NINGBO/QINGDAO/XIAMEN/TIANJING
POD 20GP 40GP 40HQ 40NOR T/T Free day Validity
callao USD650 USD1000 USD1000 USD900 28days 21days 22th~30th,Apr
BUENAVENTURA
GUAYAQUIL
VALPARAISO
ARICA USD700 USD1100 USD1100   30days
CARTAGENA         USD1200/1450/1450 32days
BARRANQUILLA 33days
Santa Marta 35days

If you have any questions about my company price or service,pls tell me in time.I hope we can establish good business realationship with your company.

Best Regards!

Lori

 Imp – Exp Sales Department

Correo:  @ibelLogistics.com

Ibel Logistics Group CO.,LTD

Import/Export Cargo Forwarding
(FCL/LCL Ocean & Air transport)

TEL: +86 188 1678 2105

SKYPE: lori-china-forwarder///loriangleking
WhatsApp: +86 188 1678 2105

ADDRESS:No. 88 Xingang East Road,Xingang street,haizhu district,Guangzhou ,China

Web: www.ibellogistics.net

!!1!