Asunto :   News:The CSCL and COSCO had regroup.
From :   Candy <director@ibellogistics.net>
Date :   25 Feb 2016 17:01:36 +0800

Dear my friend,
Tell you a news,The CSCL and COSCO had regroup.From the Mar,1st,the CSCL and COSCO line will be have the service
as below:
ACSA1:Keelung-Hongkong-Yatian-Xiamen-Ningbo-Shanghai-Busan-Manzanillo-Callao-Iquique-Puerto Angamos-Valparaiso
ACSA2:Busna-Shanghai-Xiamen-Chiwan-Hongkong-Busan-Manzanillo-Lazaro Cardenas-Balloa-Buenaventura-Callao-San Antonio-
              Coronel-Lirquen-Puerto Angamos.

If any question,pl tell me, I willing to answer you,or,if you want to know the latest and lowest rate,just send email to me ,thangks.

 BEST REGARDS.
Candy

Candy

 Imp – Exp Sales Department

Correo:  @ibelLogistics.com

Ibel Logistics Group CO.,LTD

Import/Export Cargo Forwarding
(FCL/LCL Ocean & Air transport)

TEL: +86 13430307163

SKYPE: Jenssia-china-shipping
WhatsApp: +86 188 1678 2104

ADDRESS:No. 88 Xingang East Road,Xingang street,haizhu district,Guangzhou ,China

Web: www.ibellogistics.net