Asunto :   Re: New ocean rate for WCSA
From :   lori-china-forwarder <chief@ibellogistics.net>
Date :   24 Feb 2016 15:34:46 +0800
Disposition-notification-to :   chief@ibellogistics.net

Dear friend,
Have a good day!

I'm lori from china .We are the top five international freight forwarding companies in South America. Shipping and air transport can find us.
We can't guarantee you the lowest price, but we can give you the highest quality service.

Below is some of the nearly ocean rate :

1.POL:SHANGHAI,HONGKONG,QINGDAO,SHENZHEN,NINGBO,KAOHSIUNG

2.POD:BUENAVENTURA/GUAYAQUIL/CALLAO/VALPARAISO

3.O/F:USD200/300/300 per20GP/40GP/40HQ

4:T/T:about 35days

5:Free day:21DAYS

6:Direct call  service

7:Validity:~14/Mar/2016

If you need the air freight rate or other services, pls let me know ,i will online 24 hours.

Thanks&Rergards

Lori

 Imp – Exp Sales Department

Correo:  @ibelLogistics.com

Ibel Logistics Group CO.,LTD

Import/Export Cargo Forwarding
(FCL/LCL Ocean & Air transport)

TEL: +86 188 1678 2105

SKYPE: lori-china-forwarder
WhatsApp: +86 188 1678 2105

ADDRESS:No. 88 Xingang East Road,Xingang street,haizhu district,Guangzhou ,China

Web: www.ibellogistics.net