Asunto :   RE:GOOD RATES FROM CHINA TO PERU
From :   "Milo&Cargo Agent" <milo@multiforwarding.com>
Date :   19 Feb 2016 10:44:54 +0800
Disposition-notification-to :   milo@multiforwarding.com

Hi,my good friends

Good day for you , Hope your work goes well

I found your email in website ,and I think you work in a good company ,So I hope cooperate with your company and provide best Sea&Air rates ,best service

If we cooperated ,I can let you know the latest shipment information ,ETD ,ETA, the vessel schedule,freeday , which carrier ,etc...

Now ,Pls check our good rates as below

 PAIS

POL

 DESTINATION

 MONEDA

 20'GP

40'GP

40'HQ

T/T

FREQUENCY

 FREE DAY

VALDITY

 CHINA

 ShangHai/ShenZhen/NingBo/HongKong

Callao

USD

 500

1000

1000

  33

Every week

21

2015/11/8~2015/11/30

 CHINA

 XiaMen/QingDao/DaLian/TianJin

Callao

USD

 550

1100

1100

 33

Every week

21

2015/11/8~2015/11/30

 CHINA

WUHAN

Callao

USD

750

1500

1500

 34

Every week

21

2015/11/8~2015/11/30

Remark:
  1. This is  my selling rates  ,if you have intresting ,pls contct me
  2. my rates for FOB, just suitable genaral cargo and the weight under 18 tons .
  3. For the shipping line ,I will according suitable of the port to choose which shipping line .
  4. For over weight fee , I hope we can comfirm case by case .
  5. IF have air cargo need quote ,pls send me email , it need case by case

If you have any question ,pls feel free to contact us .Thanks

Best Regards

Milo
Overseas Sales
Multiforwarding Co.Ltd
FREIGHT FORWARDER  (FCL/LCL & Air transportation)
Su mejor decision n en transporte
Tel:0755-33048703
E-mail:milo@multiforwarding.com
Skype:li.milo2
Dirección: Room 1805b, cultura internacional Building, No 3039, Shengnan Central Road, Shenzhen, provincia de Guangdong, China.
Professional freight forwarder in Far East