Asunto :   NEW OCEAN PRICE AND NWE BEST WISH FRON CHINA!!!
From :   lori-china-forwarder <chief@ibellogistics.net>
Date :   14 Feb 2016 11:49:00 +0800
Disposition-notification-to :   chief@ibellogistics.net

Dear friend,

Happy chinese new year! Wish you  and your family a very very happy chinese newyear 2016 ,hope this Mokey Newyear Bring all the happiness ,success , prosperity in your life, HAPPY CHINESE NEWYEAR AGAIN!

 We are the top five international freight forwarding companies in South America. Shipping and air  transport can find us.

We can't guarantee you the lowest price, but we can give you the highest quality service.
Here is our company's ocean freight rate:

POD BUENAVENTURA/GUAYAQUIL/CALLAO/VALPARAISO
POL 20'GP 40'GP 40'HQ Free time
SHENZHEN $500 $900 $900 21days
HONGKONG $500 $900 $900 21days
SHANGHAI $500 $900 $900 21days
NINGBO $500 $900 $900 21days
QINGDAO $500 $900 $900 21days
XIAMEN $500 $900 $900 21days
TIANJING $500 $900 $900 21days
Remarks:
T/T:30days -35days
Validity:   5th -29th February,2016

If you need the air freight rate or other services, pls let me know ,i will online 24 hours.

Thanks & Best regards!

Lori

 Imp – Exp Sales Department

Correo:  @ibelLogistics.com

Ibel Logistics Group CO.,LTD

Import/Export Cargo Forwarding
(FCL/LCL Ocean & Air transport)

TEL: +86 188 1678 2105

SKYPE: lori-china-forwarder
WhatsApp: +86 188 1678 2105

ADDRESS:No. 88 Xingang East Road,Xingang street,haizhu district,Guangzhou ,China

Web: www.ibellogistics.net