Asunto :   How was you weekend,dear?
From :   Candy <director@ibellogistics.net>
Date :   1 Feb 2016 10:14:32 +0800
Disposition-notification-to :   director@ibellogistics.net

Hola,dear,
Good day to you.I am Candy,a freight forwarder from China.
Excuse me whether your goods need to transport by sea or air Recently?
We  specialize in South America this market from several yesrs,and have a great
Relationship with many shipping companies .So our rate is competitive and reasonable.
Here is our lowest rate,pls check it.

POL: Shanghai/Ningbo/Shenzhen/Hongkong/Xingang/Qingdao
POD: Buenaventura/Guayaquil/Callao/San Antonio
O/F: USD600/1100/1100
Free demurrage:21days.
VAILD: 29-Feb

By the way,when the rate update,I will send to you as soon as possible.You also
add my skype or whatsapp(see signature),let talk in more details.
Looking forward to your early reply

Thanks&Best regard.
Candy

Candy

 Imp – Exp Sales Department

Correo:  @ibelLogistics.com

Ibel Logistics Group CO.,LTD

Import/Export Cargo Forwarding
(FCL/LCL Ocean & Air transport)

TEL: +86 13430307163

SKYPE: Jenssia-china-shipping
WhatsApp: +86 188 1678 2104

ADDRESS:No. 88 Xingang East Road,Xingang street,haizhu district,Guangzhou ,China

Web: www.ibellogistics.net