Asunto :   Monday is going,but the rate is here.
From :   Candy <director@ibellogistics.net>
Date :   28 Jan 2016 17:25:00 +0800
Disposition-notification-to :   director@ibellogistics.net

Dear friends,

Pls take note the China biggest festival is coming, all office will be closed from Feb 7 to 14.
And the factory usually will closed from Feb 1 to Feb 20, so January is the busy season, all factory hope can load before holiday.
Pls consider this news and assist our client if they need any help so as to ensure the goods ship on time.

 Pls check my best ocean freight:

POL: Shenzhen / Shanghai / Ningbo/HongKong
POD:Buenaventura/Callao/Guayaquil/Sanantonio
ocean freight: USD800/1500/1500per20GP/40GP/40HQ
free day: 21 days
validity: Feb 29,2016
T/T:33 days

Do u think the rate is fit for u?If any question,just contect to me in any time.My whatsapp is +8618816782104.Skype is Jenssia-china-shipping.Lets talk in details.Appreciate your reply by return in time.

Best Regards
Candy

Candy

 Imp – Exp Sales Department

Correo:  @ibelLogistics.com

Ibel Logistics Group CO.,LTD

Import/Export Cargo Forwarding
(FCL/LCL Ocean & Air transport)

TEL: +86 13430307163

SKYPE: Jenssia-china-shipping
WhatsApp: +86 188 1678 2104

ADDRESS:No. 88 Xingang East Road,Xingang street,haizhu district,Guangzhou ,China

Web: www.ibellogistics.net