Asunto :   FOB Shipping to Latin American from China/Asia
From :   lori-china-forwarder <chief@ibellogistics.net>
Date :   25 Jan 2016 17:22:29 +0800

Hola Friend,

Good day!Our company has been established for 8 years,and we is Haier, WAL-MART,SAMSUNG and other  big companies designated forwarder. In order to expand our services  into SouthAmerica,we are writing to you to seek cooperate possibilities.We can provide the competitive ocean and Air cost and Service to Latin American/ Worldwide from  China.Here is our offer.

1.POL:SHANGHAI,HONGKONG,QINGDAO,SHENZHEN,NINGBO,KAOHSIUNG

2.POD:PERU

3.O/F:USD900/1600/1600

4:T/T:30days -35days

5:Free day:21DAYS

6:Direct call  service

7:Validity: January 25th to February 29th,2016

REMARK:

* Handling fee case by case

* Rates subject to local charges, space and equipment

* Rates subject to Courier fee (or Telex release fee)

Sincerely hope that we can cooperate for international forwarding to reach to win-win situation.

We would like to discuss such like,I am waiting your comment for our cooperation.If you want to know more ,please call me anytime.

Thanks & Best regards!

Lori

 Imp – Exp Sales Department

Correo:  @ibelLogistics.com

Ibel Logistics Group CO.,LTD

Import/Export Cargo Forwarding
(FCL/LCL Ocean & Air transport)

TEL: +86 188 1678 2105

SKYPE: lori-china-forwarder
WhatsApp: +86 188 1678 2105

ADDRESS:No. 88 Xingang East Road,Xingang street,haizhu district,Guangzhou ,China

Web: www.ibellogistics.net