Asunto :   [no subject]
From :   Mark Reyes Guus <markguusreyes01@yahoo.nl>
Date :   Fri, 14 Feb 2014 18:46:37 +0000

Dear friend

My name is Mark Reyes Guus. I work with I work with Abn Amro Bank. I would need your consent to present you as the next of kin to our late customer who died in a plane crash (Flight AF4590) which crashed on July 31st 2000 killing all 109 people on board. He was a wealthy Engineer who deposited a huge amount in our Bank.

With the help of my attorney I will furnish you with all the documents required to present you as his beneficiary next of kin. I contacted you because you can perfectly fit in as next of kin, We can work together to claim this fund. Please listen, this is real and goes on in Banks all over the world without people knowing. Let us utilize this opportunity because it does not come always. A lot of customers open private accounts with different Banks without the knowledge of their families and when they die, such money will be lost to the Bank unless someone comes to claim it. This is how a lot of Bank Directors make so much money silently.

On your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more details. Should you be interested, please e-mail back to me.

Private Email: markreyesguus@abnmrob.co.uk OR markguus.reyes01@yahoo.nl

Yours Sincerely,
Mark Reyes Guus.